Yandy Project Podcast with Author Joaquin Bowman
Season One: ep: 02
- Author Joaquin Bowman: Mentor and Author of several books including Tadville and Letters from Dollie, is our featured guest this month. His journey is touching and inspiring. Leave a comment. We’d love to hear from you!
Listen to part one of our interview with Author Joaquin Bowman
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/238487559″ params=”color=ff5500&inverse=false&auto_play=false&show_user=true” width=”100%” height=”20″ iframe=”true” /]
SHOW NOTES: YPP ep.02 with Author Joaquin Bowma
- Joaquin Bowman, his life, his work and his mentor Tom Hickey.
- Joaquin reflects on moving a lot as a child and how it helped him to adapt in life.
- Joaquin, “there are always stories within a story”.
- Discovering his brother had Asperger’s while teaching.
- Writing his book, Tadville.
Wait, there’s more!!!
Check out the second half of our interview with Joaquin Bowman.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/238487637″ params=”color=ff5500&inverse=false&auto_play=false&show_user=true” width=”100%” height=”20″ iframe=”true” /]
SHOW NOTES: YPP ep.02 with Author Joaquin Bowman
- Shares a reading from ‘Letters from Dollie’.
- Joaquin shares what he discovered about Dollie.
- Joaquin speaks on the benefit of time.
- We talk about retirement in the past and retirement today.
- The need for a sense of purpose.
- You have to have a reason to go on.
- Life coming full circle.
- His mentors’ bucket list.
- Working with his mentor Tom Hickey.
Have a question or comment? Tell us what you think. Most of all, remember, YOU are not done yet!
Thanks for your support,